Data protection and privacy
We are pleased that you are interested in our company and our products and services and would like you to feel secure when visiting our website with regard to the protection of your personal data. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. It is a matter of course for us to observe the current laws and regulations regarding data protection. We want you to know when we collect which data and how we use it. We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by external service providers.
1 Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
GPS Reisacher GmbH & Co KG
Hinter den Gärten 8
87730 Bad Grönenbach
Phone: +49 8334 989 10 0
Fax: +49 8334 989 10 99
The responsible person is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. Your contact person is Mr Ulrich Reisacher. You can reach him at the above contact details.
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions, either in whole or in respect of individual measures, you may address your objection to the above-mentioned data protection officer.
You can save and print out this data protection declaration at any time.
2 Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
2.1 When visiting the website
pmCMS Web Statistics - Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you use our website, the following data is collected without your intervention for organisational and technical reasons and stored until it is automatically deleted (maximum 24 hours):
- pages accessed
- Browser/operating system/device model used
- date and time of access
- search engine used or link used to access the website
- anonymised IP address (not traceable)
- anonymous session identifier
- browser language
- Country from which access is made
- search terms entered on the website, if available
We evaluate this technical data anonymously, solely for statistical purposes and for security reasons, in order to be able to further optimise our Internet presence and to make our Internet offers even more attractive. This anonymous data is stored separately from personal information on secure systems and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about an individual person. Your personal data and your privacy are protected at all times.
2.2 When contacting us by e-mail
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. In order for us to know who the enquiry is from and to be able to answer it, we ask for the following information:
- First name, surname
- Contact details (telephone and/or email)
If you contact us, we will store your details for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise. We only store and use further personal data if you consent to this or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
No automated decision-making (profiling) will take place on the basis of the personal data collected.
3 Passing on of data
In principle, we only use your personal data within our company.
If and to the extent that we involve third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transfer is necessary for the corresponding service (e.g. the delivery address).
In the event that we outsource certain parts of data processing ("commissioned processing"), we oblige commissioned processors by means of a commissioned processing contract to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
A data transfer of personal data to bodies or persons outside the EU does not take place and is not planned. An exception is the playing of YouTube videos (see point 5.2).
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. B GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data access by third parties:
Our website is maintained and analysed by pfeifer marketing (Madlenerstraße 13, 87700 Memmingen, www.pfeifer-marketing.de), which has access to the data collected. The protection of your data is regulated by an existing order processing contract.
For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. After you have finished your visit and closed the internet browser you are using, these are automatically deleted.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can declare your consent or rejection of cookies - also for web tracking - via the settings of your web browser. You can set your web browser so that it notifies you when cookies are set or generally rejects cookies. However, you will then no longer be able to use all the functions of our website. You can find out about this option for the most commonly used browsers via the following links: Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
5 External services and links
5.1 Google Analytics
We use tracking measures in order to be able to continuously optimise our website, to statistically record usage and to identify unauthorised access to our website. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://about.google) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"), for this legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Google Analytics creates pseudonymised user profiles and uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The cookie is used, for example, to anonymously record the following information about your use of this website, which is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there:
- Pages viewed
- Your behaviour on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling behaviour and length of stay)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, operating system, internet service provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising material you came to us)
- Time of the server request
However, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website.
On behalf of pfeifer marketing, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to pfeifer marketing. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click on this link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
On our website you have the option of playing YouTube videos that are stored on www.youtube.com. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, a subsidiary of Google LLC. The videos on our site are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned below be transferred. pfeifer marketing has no influence on this. By playing the video, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website.
The following data is transmitted:
- Log data in the form of server logs. These include details of how the services were used, for example, search queries; IP address; hardware settings; browser type; browser language; date and time of your request; source page; cookies that can be used to uniquely identify your browser or Google account.
- For more information on the data collected by Google, please see the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
This takes place regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account via which you are logged in or whether you do not have a user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f) GDPR. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The integration of videos on our website serves to make them more vivid for the user, to increase the search engine ranking on Google and to refer more specifically to our specially produced videos. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website according to needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and, if applicable, to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website.
If you do not wish to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. You also have the right to object to YouTube collecting your user profile.
5.3 External links
If you use external links that are offered within the framework of our Internet pages, this data protection declaration does not extend to these links. If we offer links, we make every effort to ensure that they also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on other providers' compliance with data protection and security regulations. Therefore, please also inform yourself on the websites of the other providers about the data protection declarations provided there.
6 Data subject rights
You have the right ...
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future.
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay.
- In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our agency headquarters for this purpose.
If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post, clearly identifying yourself, to the address given in section 1.
7 Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
We will then no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
8 Data security
We make maximum efforts to ensure the security of your data within the framework of the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually a 256 bit encryption. If this is not supported by your browser, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Depending on the browser you are using, you can recognise encrypted data transmission by the closed (sometimes green) display of the key or lock symbol in the URL bar of your browser.
To protect your data, we also maintain technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. These are constantly adapted to the current state of the art.
Nevertheless, we would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
We also do not guarantee that our offer will be available at certain times; disruptions, interruptions or failures cannot be ruled out. The servers we use are carefully secured on a regular basis.
9 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is as of May 2018.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection information accordingly. Please therefore note the current version of our data protection declaration. You can view and print it out at any time at www.gps-reisacher.com/datenschutz