Thermoforming packaging machine
reisacher-VSE30 thermoforming packaging machine - the innovative solution for your packaging needs. With its sophisticated hygienic design, user-friendliness and flexibility, it sets new standards. The VSE30 offers optimum support for the operator, minimises technical downtimes and enables efficient cleaning. With a great variety of modular designed modules, powerful software and intelligent safety and sensor technology functions, it is perfectly tailored to your individual requirements. The hygienic stainless steel design, easy film change and various cutting systems offer maximum product and process reliability. Discover the wide range of applications for this reliable and hygienic solution in the packaging industry, from meat and sausage products, cheese, fruit and vegetables to medical and industrial products.
reisacher VSE30 - Innovative packaging solution
The reisacher VSE30 thermoforming packaging machine is an innovative solution that impresses with its well thought-out hygienic design, user-friendliness and flexibility.
The most important features and advantages at a glance:
- Operator and service orientation: the VSE30 offers optimum operator support and maximum process reliability. With simple mechanics, high-end software and sensor technology, technical downtimes are minimised and efficient cleaning is made possible.
- Design: The machine is equipped with modular designed modules. The control cabinet has powerful software and sensor technology as well as an intelligent safety shutdown. The touch-screen panel on a swivelling arm offers a user-friendly operating philosophy and extensive diagnostic options.
- Film change: The film change has been optimised and simplified to minimise time and effort.
- Cutting systems: The VSE30 offers various cutting systems to create customised packaging solutions.
- Hygienic design: The machine is made of a stainless steel construction that meets the latest hygiene requirements. The machine frame and side panels are easily removable or hinged for easy cleaning. The welded modules are robust, rigid and easy to clean.
With the reisacher VSE30 thermoforming packaging machine, customers get a reliable and efficient solution that ensures the highest product and process safety. The flexibility of the modular design allows individual configuration according to the customer's specific requirements. The hygienic design, simple operation and optimised processes make the VSE30 a sustainable and hygienic solution for the packaging industry.
reisacher VSE30 - flexibility and modular assembly concept
The reisacher VSE30 is further characterised by its high flexibility and modular designed modules:
- Machine length: variable depending on machine configuration
- Nominal machine width: From 285 mm to 620 mm (special widths available on request)
- Cut-off length: 200 mm - 600 mm
- Drawing depth: Up to 150 mm
- Output: Up to 15 cycles per minute
- Film: The used material, printing, diameter (maximum 400 mm), and core size can be customized (standard: bottom - 3" core, top - 3" core, optional 6").
Thanks to the modular design of the VSE30, it can be flexibly configured to meet customers' individual requirements. From machine width to cut-off length to film specification, every aspect can be adapted to specific needs. This enables a tailor-made solution for each customer and optimum use of the available production space. With the reisacher VSE30, customers not only get maximum flexibility, but also the highest efficiency and quality in thermoforming packaging for their products.
- Flexible modular design
- Individual designed modules
- High product and process reliability
- Efficient cleaning and maintenance
- Optimisation of the packaging process
- Future-oriented solution for the packaging industry
- Maximum flexibility in thermoform packaging
- Highest efficiency and quality
- Customised solution for individual requirements
- Optimum use of production space
|Depending on machine configuration
|Nominal machine width (mm)
|285 - 320 - 355 - 420 - 459 - 520 - 560 - 620
|possible on request
|Take-off length (mm)
|Drawing depth (mm)
|≤ 15 cycles /min.
INFORMATION ON THE FILM
|Soft film, rigid film
|Soft film, rigid film
|3 x 400 V 50 Hz - with neutral and protective conductor
|Compressed air (bar)
|Cooling water (bar)
|1,5 - 4,5
|Standardised and customised discharge or separation systems
|TOUCH-SCREEN PANEL ON SWIVELLING ARM
|Optimised and simple film change
|For customised packaging solutions
POSSIBLE SEALING VARIANTS AND OPENING AIDS
|Easy opening of a pack through a loose/unsealed top film flap. The customised sealing seam is slightly recessed.
|Easy opening of a pack by means of a loose/unsealed tear-open flap running across the entire width of the pack.
|Peel corner with under web deformation
|The gripping or under-gripping of the top web additionally simplifies the opening of a pack. The customised sealing seam is slightly recessed.
|Bottom web corner cut
|The corner piece of the bottom film is glued to the top film over the entire surface. When opening, the bottom film supports the opening by better gripping of the corner. Suitable for skin applications.
|Easy tearing open or tearing off of the packaging at the prongs.
- FILLING TAPEStandardised and customised discharge and separation systems
- Special control cabinet mounting
- Separate mounting for film holder and operating terminal
- Powerful software and sensors
- Maximum diagnostic possibilities
- Intelligent safety shutdown
- TOUCH-SCREEN PANEL ON SWIVELLING ARM
- Simplest operating philosophy
- Detailed error diagnosis
- USB / Ethernet interface
- Up to 500 recipes can be stored
- Individual access rights
- FILMCHANGEOptimised and simple film change
- CUTTING SYSTEMSFor customised packaging solutions
- Optimised, simple and fast tool change
- High packing reliability
- High sealing pressures
- HYGIENIC DESIGN
- Stainless steel construction
- Machine frame and side parts are constructed of stainless steel in accordance with the latest hygiene requirements
- Side parts are easily removable or can be folded open for cleaning purposes
- The three-dimensional, welded modules have maximum rigidity and are easy to clean at the joints