The reisacher MS 192 cube cutting machine is a high-performance machine specially designed for the fully automatic pre-cutting of cheese blocks and cheese sticks into cubes. With its powerful output and ability to process a wide range of sliced cheeses (with the exception of very hard cheeses such as Parmesan), it is an extremely efficient and versatile tool for any cheese dairy or food processing plant. In addition, the MS 192 can be easily integrated into existing production lines. Automatic feeding can be achieved by placing a feeder belt upstream, which further increases the efficiency and speed of the process. Whether you want to increase productivity or reduce labour, the MS 192 dicer is an excellent choice.
|up to 800 mm x 300 mm
|up to 200 mm
|Min. cube size
|30 x 30 x 30 mm
- Fully pneumatic drive and electro-pneumatic control system
- Change of cube size possible by exchanging the cutting set
- Individually exchangeable cutting blades
- Welded base frame made of shaped tube, stainless steel
- Cutter housing made of anodised aluminium plates, remaining machine elements made of stainless steel, aluminium, food-approved plastics (conveyor belt) or high-quality rust-protected Installation ready for connection
min. Cube size:
30 x 30 x 30 mm
for the reisacher MS 192.
- Different cutting frames